I've been so tired lately. Lately as in the last three months. Well, really I haven't had a full night's sleep uninterrupted in who knows how long but these last few months I've felt like some days I just can't function. I've started to sneak in little 20 minute naps when Rylan is at school, Tyce is napping and Asher is sitting on my bed playing the ipad. Come 4:00 I just want to crash. I have dark circles and bags under my eyes that aren't going away. I need a vacation just to sleep!
Kevin set up the tramp yesterday for the boys. They are loving it! And the weather has been so perfect so they don't need jackets or come in because they are too hot. They've been in and out all day and I welcome this spring weather with open arms! Today while they were on the tramp they played duck duck goose. Yep, just the two of them. And they were waiting in anticipation for the other to call 'goose' and laughing hysterically. So funny!
My pictures are always blurry but I very rarely get a picture of my three boys together. I just love these guys so much!

Rylan is off school Thursday and Friday for parent teacher conferences. I'll have to plan something fun for Friday. He's amazed me the last month or so with his reading skills. He's getting very good! Kevin and I both love to read so I hope our kids will learn to love it as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment