Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm loving this nice weather!
A couple weeks ago I noticed a little bit of water under our washing machine. I tried to tighten the hose but I couldn't even make it budge. I had Kevin look at it but that's all he did...he looked at it and forgot about it. I continued doing laundry as towels soaked up the water. It seemed to be getting worse so I turned off the water and just didn't do laundry for a couple days. Why didn't I just fix it? My dad suggested trying to switch out the little washer inside the hose. It still leaked. So I went and bought some new hoses and had Kevin change it. Easy fix! Sometimes I wonder why I put things off. So silly. Anyways, since I skipped a few days of laundry I was waaaaay behind! Our hampers were overflowing and I couldn't take it any longer. So that's what I did today--loads and loads of laundry! I still have probably two more to do tomorrow plus wash Ry and Asher's sheets and then I'll be all caught up. Until Monday... :)
In between loads of laundry I hung out outside with the boys. Rylan got a new scooter for his birthday and I've had so much fun riding around on it!! Actually, he has too--when he can get it away from me :) Asher has taken over the Lightening McQueen scooter which he just loves. Rylan has been setting up race courses and they spent hours outside today going up and down the sidewalk. Oh this weather has been so good for us!
I piled the boys in the car so we could go pick up Kev from the warehouse at 4:00. I suggested we stop by Wiggy Wash to wash and vacuum our car. So nice! And they were so busy! On our way there Christian's dad called to invite us to the park. They were on their way so we joined them after washing our car. Rylan was shoeless so I dropped off the 4 boys and went home to grab Ry's shoes and my jacket. When I got there Kev was holding Tyce and pushing Asher in the swing. Rylan was running around playing hide and seek or tag, depending on who you asked! A friend from school, Alex, showed up at the park and Ry seemed very excited. Alex joined the other boys for a bit. It's good to see Rylan playing with friends. We were there for about an hour and had to drag the boys away so we could get some dinner.
Kevin suggested Little Caesars and the boys agreed. I didn't want LC. Bajio's is nearby so I went it to get a Green Chile Chicken Salad while the boys picked up a pizza and breadsticks. We came home to eat and my salad was so delicious. Just what I wanted!!
We played for a bit and took our time getting the boys in bed. I think Kevin fell asleep in the boys room (which happens quite often). I'm putting of my lesson preparations for Sunday but I shall get to work on that right now!

No comments: