"The best present I got was my police costume and the other present was my walkie talkies. And I could go to Christian's house and it was my birthday and I could do whatever I want. That's what I liked about my birthday."
Me: "What did you think about your surprise party?"
Ry: "Bad. It scared me so much that I was almost gonna die. That was too scary."
Me: "Why was it scary?"
Ry: "Because it was like "BOO!!"
Me: "So after you weren't scared anymore were you happy?"
Ry: "Yep" Me: "Did you like your birthday cake?"
Ry: "Yep. Cause it had m&m's on it."
Favorites:
TV show: Bob the Builder (which we rarely watch. He must have seen on recently!)Dinner: Spaghettios (He'll occasionally have them for lunch. He's the only one who eats them and he'll seriously eat almost a whole can!)
Candy: Suckers
Color: Green and Yellow
Thing to do with daddy: play outside
Thing to do with mommy: (He couldn't think of anything...sad!)
Thing at school: recess and centers
Best friend: Christian, Kaleb and Kade, Daylen
What do you want to be when you grow up?: Police...like I'm wearing a police costume right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment