Friday, March 16, 2012

Another lazy morning for me since Ry didn't have school. Kev worked from home so I went to the gym after putting Tyce down for a nap...around 11:30. About halfway through my workout I started to get super hungry. I got a good workout in, but I didn't run as long as I had planned since i was so hungry! It was 1:00 so I hurried home and made myself a big sandwich as fast as I could. It ended up being too much so I felt a bit sick the rest of the afternoon.
Rylan came home from school the other day asking if we could make a leprechaun trap. They had read a book at school about it and he was very excited about the idea. So we spent a good hour making a trap and I hope it works! :)
The boys just played most of the day. They got their chores and activities done so they were allowed ipod/pad time. Rylan was in his pajamas all day until 6:00 when we decided to go get dinner.
I was still feeling sickish from my big lunch so nothing really sounded good to me. Kevin was up for anything and Ry wanted pizza. Kevin dropped me and Ry off at Macey's to get Lucky Charms for breakfast tomorrow while he took the other two boys to get a pizza from Domino's.
Now we need to set up the leprechaun trap before getting the boys into bed. Kev and I have lots of tv shows to catch up on so hopefully we'll get through a few of those!

No comments: