Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Today

My mornings seem to just buzz by. Before I know it it's noon and time to take Rylan to swimming lessons. He loves to go and get in the water. He's still hesitant and cautious but I don't blame him. The more time he's in the water the more comfortable he'll get, I'm sure. He sat down on the diving board for his first jump in today. The second time his teacher helped him jump in (she practically had to just push him in) and the third time he jumped by himself. He's getting a little better at putting his face in the water to get his 'treasure'.
After lessons we went to the park. Brooklyn and Mykenna had the boys today while Tami was at a Scout Day Camp. They had packed a picnic to take to the park so we joined them for about a half hour. The slides were too hot so the boys took turns on the two baby swings.
The rest of the afternoon was quiet time for Asher. He didn't take a nap but he stayed in his room. Rylan watched some tv, ate a snack, and followed me around while I mopped the floors and vacuumed. Ry needs to learn how to entertain himself!
After dinner I took Tyce and went to the grocery store. We've been out of milk for several days which is fine with me, but Kev and the boys miss it dearly! I saw Pam there and chatted with her and then saw Amy and talked with her. $100 later and I was on my way home to clean up dinner!

No comments: