Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pool Time

When Rylan gets something in his head he doesn't let it go. He asked me what day it was and then he said "I can't wait until it's Saturday!" When I asked why he said "Because we get to go to the pool with daddy."
"Oh, did daddy tell you that?"
"No, YOU did!"
Really? Ohhhh, I had said that we'd have to go to the pool on a Saturday while Kev was home from work. Apparently Rylan took that to mean we'd go THIS Saturday!
Well, we gave in and we all had a great time :)




Hee Hee Hee!! He doesn't even know what a goof he is :)

Kev took the boys in the water while I hung out in the shade with my baby. He was sleeping soundly and I enjoyed lounging in the chair! Kevin is the fun parent and he took the boys down the little waterslide. After the first time or two Rylan found a life jacket--he was thrilled! He put that baby on and now was free to go down by himself! Of course he requested the life guard to be there to catch him at the bottom :)


After the waterslide fun it was my turn to swim with the boys and let Kev take a little nap with Tyce. I had Rylan practice floating on his back which is very easy with a life jacket on!!


It was a really fun day at the pool and I hope we can go back again before summer is over (which is creeping up on us way too fast!!)

No comments: