One of Asher's favorite hiding spots. What a goof :)
Both my boys LOVE to play at the kitchen sink. If they're not helping me make dinner than they are playing at the sink. And they do a pretty good job of keeping the water IN the sink! But they do usually leave with wet shirts!
I love it when my boys get books out themselves to read. Asher was content for quite some time looking at this book while sitting at the picnic table.
I hope one day Rylan learns how to play the guitar. I think he's got a good start because he loves to sit down with daddy and strum away and sing songs. He's not interested right now in learning real chords, but I really think that since he has so much fun, one day he'll be a good guitar player :) (As a side note, that blanket on our bed is forever old. Kevin had it growing up. And we have a closet full of blankets so I wonder why we use that one? I guess because it keeps us warm!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment