Sunday, February 27, 2011

February Birthday Party

It's time for our 3rd annual February Birthday Party! I was a major slacker and put off the party planning. Jen came to the rescue and made some invitations. Thank goodness or else I may have never sent any out! I finally got down to it and had fun with the little preparation I did. It was a fun night and I'm always happy to celebrate with some fabulous girls.
I put my camera right on the counter to help me remember to get a group shot...and then I forgot. Kevin and the boys came home just after 9:00 and he asked me about it. Glad he remembered, even though some of the girls (Allison, Corey, and Kristin) had already gone home to take care of sick kids or husbands. So we have a picture of the J's--Jana, Jen, Jessica, and Janell :)

We dined on salads (pasta, caesar, broccoli, and a super yummy BBQ Chicken salad that Jana brought) and had a brownie trifle for dessert. Then it was chatting and gifts and more chatting!
Tami and I put together this Happy Birthday sign we made using her Cricut. I love it! It will definitely be re-used in the future! And then I hung up some lanterns for another small decoration. Super easy but I think they're cute :)


I really do love any excuse for a girls night out. Thanks girls for celebrating!!

No comments: