I really do like bowling and Rylan often asks to go. I think we need to go again soon!!
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Bowling
For part of my birthday fun I wanted to go bowling. We took the boys to a little bowling alley in Payson and had a good time! I'm usually at my best while pregnant and, even though I did win, it wasn't the greatest of games (and we even had bumpers for Rylan's sake. Well, obviously for our sake as well!) Kevin tries to blame his score on the fact that he let Asher bowl for some of his turns :)



I really do like bowling and Rylan often asks to go. I think we need to go again soon!!
I really do like bowling and Rylan often asks to go. I think we need to go again soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment