Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Night Fun

Growing up we always went to my grandma Mitchell's house every Sunday. My mom made a dessert to take with us (which is probably why I always need a dessert on Sunday nights). My grandpa would be in his chair watching tv--probably a Western. Grandma and my parents would play Scrabble (they are all very good at that game). Us kids would watch tv or do our homework. When we were little we'd play outside or downstairs in the basement--pool, make up plays, whatever.

I've always felt like Sunday is a good family game night. It seems like we're not home a lot of Sundays. We're typically only gone two Sundays a month--second Sunday is Doyle family dinner, third Sunday is Mitchell family dinner. Those other two Sundays a month we should be home but for some reason it feels like we're always gone!

Anyways, we had a night of Yahtzee and it was fun! It got a little long and the boys were ready to call it quits before the game was over. I was winning though so I wasn't about to let that go! :) I look forward to more family game nights and hope we don't wait too long before our next one!
Tyce would roll the dice for me or Kevin occasionally but he may have had more fun taking pictures on my phone. Cute chubby little feet.


No comments: