Thursday, July 25, 2013

24th of July

Just look at that face. So incredibly sweet...

Kevin will be away all week for work. He's staying up at a cabin with his co-workers for some bonding time/working. So he wasn't here to help us celebrate the 24th of July. We really didn't do much. It's Spanish Fork's Fiesta days so they had a parade in the morning. I don't really care for parades and my boys have never been too excited so we didn't go. Plus, Tyce came down with a fever and was throwing up the night before. Poor little guy. Poor me, too. The two times he threw up I was holding him so it was all over me. The not so fun times of being a mom! Of course it's always nice to cuddle them and hold them when your kids are sick.

Anyways, Tami called and invited us to her house for some pizza for dinner. I think it was from holding Tyce so much since he was sick, but I was having these terrible pains in my belly. I don't know if the weight of him was pushing the baby around but I was having a hard time breathing, sitting, walking, and getting comfortable. Tami was super nice and picked up Rylan and Asher earlier in the day to play at her house so I could relax and try to get the pains to go away. So Tyce and I joined in the fun for dinner. I thought Tyce was feeling better but he was still a bit clingy. Instead of playing with cousins he sat with me most of the time. Which was fine by me cause I sure do love that boy :)

We eventually all left the house to go to my mom's house. Spanish Fork has a fireworks show after the rodeo. It ends up being pretty late but we were all excited to watch them! Everyone was outside when we got there. It was a beautiful night. I sat down and tried not to move the rest of the night :) Ry and Asher ran around and around playing with cousins. They were having a great day! Tyce continued to stay by me and eventually took over Tami's phone. We all oohed and aahhed once the fireworks started. Such a pleasant night! If only Kevin had been there with us...

It was really late when we got home but we all quickly fell asleep and had a good night's rest.

No comments: