I follow a girl from high school on instagram. She's pregnant, too, about 4 weeks behind me. She's also a photographer and is very creative. She recently posted a picture of her shadow while she was out on her run/walk. It was such a fun picture I thought I'd do the same.
So there's this fence I pass and I always notice my shadow in it as I walk by. I stopped today to take a picture:
And then I laughed and laughed the rest of my walk--my bum is so small, by belly is just out there and my head is so big! Such a funny angle to see my shadow in. So I continued walking and snapped a picture of my elongated shadow on the road (which is what Rachel had done in the first place).
Obviously neither of them show what I really look like but it was fun copying someone else's creativity :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment