(July 1, 2010)
With sword in hand Ry came up to me and said in urgency "Mom I hear someone at the door. I think it's a bad guy. Let's go get him."
He handed me some random toy to fight the bad guy with, we ran downstairs, opened up the door and started fighting the bad guys. When I thought we got them all he said "Wait, there's more. It's a Lamanite"! More fighting ensued and we were victorious!
(July 5, 2010)
After not getting something he wanted...
Ry: "Dad, you're wicked"
Me: "Where did you learn about being wicked?"
Ry: "From the Lamanites"
He's got the Lamanites on his brain!
(July 8, 2010)
Again, after not getting his way...
Ry: "Mom you need to go to prison"
I didn't even ask where he learned that one because I knew his answer would be "from the scriptures"!
(July 16, 2010)
As soon as he woke up this morning Ry asked me if I wanted to play trains with him. I had a ton of stuff I needed to get done so I told him I'd play with him later that day. He asked repeatedly if I could play and I kept telling him he had to wait. Finally after I had Abbi and Asher down for a nap I asked him if he still wanted to play trains. He ran over to me and excitedly asked if I really was ready to play. Then he said "I've been thinking about you all day!" I was so glad I made that time for him. Love my boy!
(July 17, 2010)
Rylan loves to check the clock to see what time it is.
Ry: "What does 1,2 make?"
Me: "You know that one. What do you think?"
Ry: "I don't think. Just tell me."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad you shared these.. I love what little kids say..they are to funny and so sweet.
Post a Comment