Angie called asking if we wanted a little picnic table they no longer use. YES! She delivered it to Kevin at one of his soccer games and we put it right to use. Megan, Camryn, and Gavin were over one night and we all enjoyed pizza outside in the wind and shade. I love summer nights :)
So the night Angie delivered the table to Kev, she called asking where he plays soccer. I had no idea! I mean, I'm pretty sure it's in Salt Lake but that doesn't really help much. So she called back later and said they found some soccer fields and were wondering what color of jersey's the Doyle team wears. Oh my gosh, I didn't even know!! It was a bit embarrassing. I began to wonder why it never occurred to me that I've never washed a jersey. I admit I still don't know where it is he plays, but I do know that someone else washes all the jerseys and brings them back to the next game...and their team is orange :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment