Deborah and I braved the cold windy and cloudy skies with our kids today to go to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. We go every year and love it every year. My annual pass expires on Thursday so I wanted to go before I had to pay :) We probably should have brought hats for the kids but we all survived and didn't get blown away!
Asher had a great time taking pictures of his monkey by different flowers. He was taking pictures on my phone as we were leaving and expressed his happiness at coming. He's a sweet heart!
Tyce walked most of the time, forcing us to slow down and smell the flowers! He was often in the way of the golf carts traveling on the path but he was always met with a smile and a compliment on his cuteness. Oh how I love that little boy of mine.
Asher and Abbi were the best at posing for pictures for us. Tyce and Easton would walk away mid picture taking but we managed to get them in a few. Camden stayed in the stroller, trying to keep out of the wind.
It was another beautiful year. We skipped out on our annual creamies since it was so cold but we made up for it by getting frozen custard at Culver's with lunch on our way home!
And now for some iphone pictures because my camera died. Is it sad that I'm not sure which pictures I took and which pictures Asher took? Yeah, I've never claimed to be a photographer and my skills match those of a 4 year old. But I'm okay with that :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Beautiful! (and I want to see that belly girl :)) Why ya hiding it.
Post a Comment