Friday, September 21, 2012

Macey's Fun

Our Friday night fun was a trip to Macey's to get some snacks for Lagoon tomorrow. Kevin suggested we get some ice cream cones (only our second time to get ice cream from Macey's. I've always wanted to avoid it knowing the boys would ask for it every time we were grocery shopping. I'd say 5 years is a pretty good amount of time to avoid that soft serve deliciousness!!) I got the boys the baby cones and had to take a picture of Tyce since he was so cute eating his :) As I was looking at the pictures I had to laugh at what was going on in the background (forgive the smudges on my camera lense.)

Play Fighting:
Loving:
Choosing a snack together:
Concerned Asher:
And Tyce, just enjoying his ice cream cone, leg kicked up. Ahhhh, nothing better than a Friday night with your family at Macey's!!!

No comments: