I don't usually have to stress too much about Kev's birthday. He's easy to buy for because he's not very picky and pretty much happy with just about anything. Well, within reason of course. Or maybe he just always acts happy enough and has never shared his disappointment in the gifts I give him. Whatever the case may be, I know he was happy this year. He had mentioned several times in the last few months that he wanted to buy some pop up soccer goals. But he never bought them...so I did!
Rylan suggested we buy Kev a new iPod because Ry wanted one. Sneaky little kid :)
Sometimes I feel bad that I don't do too much for Kev on his birthday. But I did make him a cake of his choosing--yellow with butter cream frosting. Ry had soccer that night so after soccer we went out to dinner (Cafe Rio) and then came home to eat cake and ice cream before bed.
The next day Kev set up the goals in the front yard and he kicked around the ball with Asher and Ry for a while. Cute :)
Happy Birthday Kevin--Hope it's a great year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment