Sunday, April 3, 2011

April Snow Storms


We woke up to lots of snow this morning! Kevin had said he heard a storm was coming but I seriously thought it was just going to be rain. I was so surprised when I looked out the window and saw a thick blanket of snow. I called Rylan over and he said "This is perfect! Now we can shovel the driveway!" He was way more excited about the snow than I was and his excitement helped me to smile. So Kev got the boys in some snow clothes and out they went to shovel the driveway. He later said the boys worked on the driveway the entire time, never leaving to go play in the snow. Such hard workers!
We went up to the Doyle's for Conference and the snow continued off and on all day. I guess I shouldn't be so surprised to see snow in Utah in April!

No comments: