Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Check it out and Help me out!



My sister Deborah took Asher's One Year pictures and they are super cute! I am so happy with them. Now I need your help. I need you to go check out Deborah's website at http://www.deborahharrounphotography.com/ and scroll down to Asher's pictures. Make a comment about how cute he is and what a great job she did, and if I get at least 25 people to comment on there I will win a free 8X10! And while you are there check out some of the other photo shoots she's done. This girl's got some talent, I tell ya!


Deborah also took our family pics awhile back. I've posted a few of those (on my Thanksgiving post). I'll be posting more family pictures as well as more of Asher soon.

3 comments:

The Blohms said...

Done! They really are so cute! I love that little guy :)

janae said...

Done! I love his pensive face with the cake, that is so sweet!

Jessica said...

Did it! Asher is looking so grown up!