Kevin had the day off for President's Day. Of course I was super excited because I love having my hubby home. I think he gets a little bored though because in his words "There's nothing to do in Spanish Fork". I know for days like this he'd prefer living up closer to his brothers (and sisters, too!) so he could play video games, or hang out, or do whatever brothers do when they have the day off work! Anyways, I suggested we go bowling but that never happened. Instead Kevin spent a long time building a train track with Rylan and then we ended up at Shopko to buy some more hangers for the boys. (One day they will have dressers in their rooms for clothes, but for today their clothes will be hung in the closet.) We stopped and got a pizza for dinner and then we went to Cold Stone for some ice cream (and I wonder why I can't get rid of this baby weight!!). If you register on Cold Stone's website then you get a free ice cream for your birthday and since it was recently my birthday, mine was free! And then on Monday nights, kids get a free ice cream with the purchase of an adult sized ice cream (which we didn't know until we got there). So the three of us got our own ice cream and we only spent five bucks--awesome! Rylan asked over and over again for gummy bears. I didn't even know he knew what gummy bears were. Kevin informed me that when he goes to nursery they give him one gummy bear. No wonder he loves nursery so much!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Kevin had the day off for President's Day. Of course I was super excited because I love having my hubby home. I think he gets a little bored though because in his words "There's nothing to do in Spanish Fork". I know for days like this he'd prefer living up closer to his brothers (and sisters, too!) so he could play video games, or hang out, or do whatever brothers do when they have the day off work! Anyways, I suggested we go bowling but that never happened. Instead Kevin spent a long time building a train track with Rylan and then we ended up at Shopko to buy some more hangers for the boys. (One day they will have dressers in their rooms for clothes, but for today their clothes will be hung in the closet.) We stopped and got a pizza for dinner and then we went to Cold Stone for some ice cream (and I wonder why I can't get rid of this baby weight!!). If you register on Cold Stone's website then you get a free ice cream for your birthday and since it was recently my birthday, mine was free! And then on Monday nights, kids get a free ice cream with the purchase of an adult sized ice cream (which we didn't know until we got there). So the three of us got our own ice cream and we only spent five bucks--awesome! Rylan asked over and over again for gummy bears. I didn't even know he knew what gummy bears were. Kevin informed me that when he goes to nursery they give him one gummy bear. No wonder he loves nursery so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay for holidays with husbands home! Even if they are bored, I love the company. And we don't have dressers either so we do the hanger thing too. In some ways I love it (who wants to fold laundry?) but man I can't wait to get some drawers!
Uh...what baby weight????? Last time I looked you didn't have ANY! But hey, thanks for the ice cream tip...I think I'll do myself a disservice and, you know...eat some.
Asher is getting soooo big! He looks so cute!!
Post a Comment