Monday, June 10, 2013

Family Reunion

My mom's family had our annual family reunion at Heber Valley Campground this last weekend. My mom was in charge this year and she did a great job! It was a fun reunion with lots of Minute to Win It games, a Jeopardy style game to get caught up on families, and a getting to know you type speed round to rotate through people and ask questions. People received tickets for participating and at the end of the reunion they could use their tickets to bid on prizes. There were some good prizes for kids and adults and I think it was a hit!! Kevin won an iTunes gift card that he quickly used up to buy songs for his upcoming Ragnar.

I stayed up way past my bedtime on Friday night playing Bupkus with Tami, Garren, Rick, Matt, Melanie, and Alisha. So fun!

We also set up a kids camp type thing so the parents could participate while the younger kids were occupied. It was mostly kids from the Mitchell clan! That's where I volunteered most of my time and I only took one picture. Kaleb is so nice to Tyce and gives him lots of attention and entertainment. Tyce sure does love him!
Before lunch on Saturday we went up and walked around the lake. The kids had fun throwing rocks in the lake and the walk was quite pretty!


The Goodman family is full of genuinely nice, caring people. We had a fun time!

No comments: