When Ry lost his bottom teeth it was rather exciting. But I knew the worst was yet to come in the teeth department. Just the thought of him losing his teeth and the giant adult teeth growing in has been a small scare to me. Yet here we are. The scraggly tooth, awkward years have begun because Rylan lost a top tooth!
Ry just sat down to eat his healthy hot dog lunch. I was in the kitchen and heard him cry out. When I turned around to see what was wrong I immediately knew his tooth had fallen out. I tried to cheer and clap and be very excited for him to lessen the scare. It took him awhile to be okay with it and continue eating his hot dog. Well, I had to cut up his hot dog for him because he didn't want to bite into it.
Funny thing is, the last couple months I've thought his teeth were looking rather small. But now that this one has fallen out, his other front tooth looks so much bigger. I know, I know, just wait until his adult teeth come in :) Good thing he's a cute kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment