Monday, October 22, 2012

October 22
All the leaves have been blown off our three trees. Fall is really here! I've been running in the mornings with some neighborhood girls and this morning was beautiful. It was dark, even once we got to the trail where the sun usually starts to come over the mountains. The trail was covered with yellow leaves. It looked and smelled like fall. I love those small moments of beauty.

Tyce is a busy baby, a tornado really. Even Rylan today complained of the mess Tyce makes! He loves play dough. He'll carry it around and if he ever sees a container of it he'll whine until I let him play with it. He's always been a great eater and these days it seems he eats constantly. He loves beans. Good thing because we eat a lot of them! Rylan got a fake, squishy rat at a birthday party. Tyce also loves to carry that thing around. It grosses me out and I try to avoid it, but for some reason Tyce is happy with it.

Asher often says "See, I told you". Sometimes he didn't really tell you anything but lots of times it makes perfect sense. Today someone knocked on the door. I went to open it and he said "See, I told you someone was there." Actually, I heard the knock on the door and that's how I knew someone was there! It makes me laugh. He has yet to learn how to unbuckle his seat belt and it can drive me crazy. I'm working on not being bothered by little things like that--who cares that I have to crawl to the back of the van to unbuckle him?!

No comments: