Monday, July 2, 2012
Sometime around 5:00 this morning I woke up to hear Asher coming into our room pushing a squeaky wheeled grocery cart. He went straight to Kevin, but I rolled over thinking it was pretty funny. Kev got him back to bed and when Asher woke up later this morning he did the same thing-- walked out of his room pushing the squeaky wheeled cart. Oh, it was so funny to me!
I spent the day looking for my birth certificate and social security card. My drivers license has expired and I need those two documents in order to renew. I called my mom and she has a copy of my birth certificate and about 10:00 tonight I finally found my ss card. Whew! It was a long day searching but I was able to clean out many file folders and read some old journals...embarrassing.
While watching some sytycd dance, Ry and Asher started dancing. They have some of the cutest moves! I was trying not to laugh because Ry is very sensitive about those things. I try to explain to him that I laugh when something makes me happy. And their dancing certainly makes me happy!
Other events of the day...laundry, a few rounds of memory, playing in the sandbox, insanity workout, tuna on toast for dinner (we all love it!), pulling weeds and dead plants out of the flower bed in front and from the sandbox. A good summer day:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment