Thursday, July 5, 2012

I'm Thankful for Primary Teachers

Walking through the halls after Relief Society a few weeks ago just about killed me. These cute little sunbeams were wearing these ears on their heads, oblivious to how stinkin' cute they were. Once I saw Asher I couldn't stop smiling. I couldn't stop laughing.

And now to see these pictures and thinking of that day, brings a smile and a giggle to my heart again. We kept the ears hanging around the house because I wanted to take Asher's picture. Kevin finally did it for me and boy am I glad we have these pictures.

 The thing is, I've always loved playing with Asher's ears--they are so soft and bendy!



I certainly am thankful for my ears.
To hear my boys laughing, to sit outside in the early morning with Tyce, listening to the birds chirping and singing their good morning songs.
To hear the hymns being sung. Our ward choir has performed a couple really, really good pieces lately and about a month ago we walked into church late. The congregation was singing a song (I don't recall which one it was) and my heart swelled at the beauty of it.
I'm thankful for my ears to hear the cute, funny things my boys say.
And to hear them call me 'mom'.

No comments: