I was too tired to go to the gym this morning after feeding Tyce at 5:30. I crawled in bed happy to sleep for another 2+ hours!
Rylan came in my room at 8:00 asking me to play. I had to say 'no' because it was time to get ready for school! It's a rush every morning because he likes to have time in the morning before eating his breakfast. Time to play or relax or just wake up some more. Maybe afternoon kindergarten would have been better? Who knows! I poured him some cereal and got him to eat before it got too soggy. Getting dressed, brushing teeth, getting shoes on and backpack all happened right after and we all piled in the car to get him to school. I always like to watch him run into school when I drop him off. I still get teary eyed seeing that my boy is really a kindergartener--such a big boy!
Our time while he is at school goes so fast. I fed Tyce, made and ate my own breakfast (scrambled eggs with spinach and green peppers with some turkey bacon and toast. Asher always 'shares' with me even. It's his second breakfast I guess!), started some laundry, put Tyce down for a nap, and changed my clothes. Then it was time to get Ry!
I had planned on getting a quick lunch at home and then heading to Sam's Club and Wal-mart. But Christian ran up and asked if Ry could go to his house to play. So we set up a play date in one hour. Once home Rylan and I worked on his homework and had some lunch. I fed Tyce (yes, it still takes up so much time during the day!), worked on the laundry and then we were off. About an hour late! Ry rode his scooter while I followed in the car. Once at Christian's house we said our goodbye's and I took the other two boys with me for errands.
Sam's Club was pretty quick but Wal-mart took longer. I found some clearanced tank tops for the gym--wahoo!! We rushed out of there to pick up Ry. I was still hoping to get to the gym.
Of course when I picked up Ry he asked if Christian and his brothers could come play at our house. I said 'yes' knowing I had some cleaning I needed to do anyway. I could just go to the gym after Kev got home from work.
Asher had fallen asleep on the way home so he slept on the couch while the other 4 boys played. I fed Tyce and put him down for a nap, did more laundry, started dinner, did some dishes...
I got ready for the gym so I could leave as soon as Kevin got home. Brother Ward came to pick up his boys just as Kevin got home so after they left I left.
I like the cycle class at the gym on Saturday mornings. This was the first time I've gone on Monday night, different teacher. And I loved her! Totally different style but I like each of them just as well as the other. I was so glad to get that work out in. And I was so glad Kev let me go while he and they boys ate dinner. I came home to see him and Asher dancing while Tyce watched with a smile on his face. Ry was on the computer playing on PBS kids.
We had a quick FHE about David and Goliath and having faith...including faith when we pray. I told them Steph's story about her missing ipod, praying, finding it. (They were all across the street for that portion of the Doyle FHE last night.)
Then it was off to bed. Kev's straightening up while listening to his audio book. It's after 9:00 and I never ate dinner. I'm hungry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment