On Saturday I bought Rylan and Asher each a little tube of toys. Rylan chose trains, Asher chose zoo animals. When I bought them I told them they would have to earn them before they could open and play with them. Today Asher asked if he could play with his and I told him first he had to earn some points. I told him he could pick up all the crayons for a point. No, he wasn't interested. I later told him he could clean up the toys and again, he wasn't interested. He asked again if he could play and immediately said "If I clean?" He's not much of a cleaner so I was super surprised when he came to me awhile later and said he had cleaned up and he was all done. What? I followed him upstairs and to my surprise he had put away all the toys in the loft!! Well, most of them. I had to point out a few balls and then show him the toys in the hallway that were still out. But still, I was impressed! And I want to add that he had the biggest grin and seemed so proud of himself. I was proud, too :)
So he got to open up his tube of toys and he carried them around the rest of the night! There is a chimpanzee which is very cute to hear him say!
He was just super cute today. I smiled when I saw him twirling in circles with a sucker in his mouth. Okay, maybe not the safest thing, but such a kid thing! He put on a hat and it was so low he had to lift his chin way up to be able to see. So funny! I asked him what his favorite song is and he told me "The Elephant Song". I wasn't sure what that was so I asked him to sing it for me and he proceeded to make up a song that had nothing to do with elephants! He sang it later for Kevin. Of course it was a different version...maybe the second verse :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment