Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Glimpse of our Easter Fun


I had been prepping Rylan for Easter for the past couple of weeks. Of course we talked about the Easter bunny and eggs and candy, but I also really tried to talk a lot about the true meaning of Easter, the atonement and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I always wonder how much really gets through to him especially when his part of the conversation is usually just a "yeah". I guess we just keep trying right?

Easter morning we tried playing hot and cold with Ry to help him find his basket. It took quite a bit of time but once he found it and realized what we were doing, he wanted to play again and again. Of course we never re-hid the basket so it wasn't much of a hunt but that was just the way Ry wanted it.

Even with 1:00 church we didn't have time to take pictures of the boys before so we waited until after church when Asher was covered with spit up and Rylan's clothes were wrinkled. They still look adorable! And of course I couldn't just choose one or two pictures cause they are too cute!










5 comments:

Michelle said...

you guys are so cute! What fun Easter pictures!

The Blohms said...

I love spring time! Your family is adorable. He did so well coloring eggs. Oliver thought it was fun to throw them into the water and watch them splash. Yeah...

Aubrey Doyle said...

I love the little Easter outfits your boys are wearing! How cute!

Glad you had a fun Easter with your family!

Good luck with the sandbox! I have a neighbor who made one like a giant grow box and her kids seem to love it! Much simpler than cement!

Jones said...

Oh man, those kids are C U T E!!!!!

janae said...

Oh, cute!! I've never seen Asher smile in a picture before (at least not that big). He has the cutest smile EVER!!