I thought I'd post some hospital pictures because my wee one is so cute! And let's face it, everyone looks absolutely lovely after just giving birth to a baby :) Actually, I don't even have a picture of me looking at the camera so you can't even see just how wonderful/relieved I really look! But what an emotional time, holding your baby for the first time. And isn't it amazing how all through your pregnancy you wonder what your babe will look like, but the instant you meet him you wonder how you never knew? I saw him and instantly knew he was my baby (as if it wasn't obvious enough considering where he just came from!!) Of course, all I needed to do was look at pictures of Rylan as a baby and voila there's my little Asher as well!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Hospital Photos
I thought I'd post some hospital pictures because my wee one is so cute! And let's face it, everyone looks absolutely lovely after just giving birth to a baby :) Actually, I don't even have a picture of me looking at the camera so you can't even see just how wonderful/relieved I really look! But what an emotional time, holding your baby for the first time. And isn't it amazing how all through your pregnancy you wonder what your babe will look like, but the instant you meet him you wonder how you never knew? I saw him and instantly knew he was my baby (as if it wasn't obvious enough considering where he just came from!!) Of course, all I needed to do was look at pictures of Rylan as a baby and voila there's my little Asher as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He is SO cute! What a stud and I love his name...well done!
I love the pic of Asher sucking his thumb. I'm glad it went so well the 2nd time around. It gives me hope :)
So George LOVED the pictures of Asher. We had to keep clicking on them to make the pictures big so he could see the baby. I tried practicing with him to pat the pictures softly. Needless to say I'm a little nervous for the baby!
Oh he's so cute!! Congratulations to you guys!! And you did decide on Asher... I love it! I remember when I saw you this summer you were still trying to decide. I love the "toe" pic!
Post a Comment