
Luckily there are no mice here, but a chunk of cheese in our house is mighty tasty to a different little critter. I was getting ready to make some sandwiches for lunch today. As I was getting everything out Rylan came in the kitchen wanting to help. While I was doing something other than keeping a close eye on my son, he couldn't resist the tempting smell of the cheese. I heard him say "mmmm, mommy". I turned around to see his little teeth digging into the block of cheese. But oh, was he so happy! This little boy shares a love of cheese with his mommy. I tried to convince him to let me cut him off a piece but he wasn't happy about that. Either he was really hungry and intended on eating the whole chunk, or cheese tastes differently when it's sliced. Our brief battle ended in tears from a small boy who was begging me to just put the knife away and let him sit contededly with his big ol' chunk. Mommy won this battle and it didn't take long for my little mouse to gobble up the slices I gave him.
8 comments:
that is so cute. Damon likes to do the same thing...when the cheese is almost gone..he knows i'll let him just pull it out of the bag and eat it. it's like one super thick slice of cheese.
Oh, that's funny.
That is soo funny. Kyle loves cheese too. We made little pizza's on english muffins today and Kyle loved making them but he'd rather eat the grated cheese off the pizza than the pizza itself.
That looks like something Daylen would do. What is it about kids and cheese?
What a sweet little boy..... and a sweet momma too!!!!
That made me laugh, because I can just picture him doing that!!
Post a Comment