

I just love my little guy! He's had a cold the last few days but he's still upbeat and mostly happy. Rylan and I watch Wheel of Fortune almost every day while we eat our lunch. A couple weeks ago he started repeating the letters when a player would call one out...I thought it was so cute! And now he'll open a book and point to different letters and call them out. It's not the right letter, but it still makes me smile.
My favorite thing he's doing lately? We have the Dr. Seuss book "Happy Birthday To You". For some reason he likes to flip through it, but it's so long that I can never read a whole page before he turns it. Well, my favorite thing he does, is he randomly throughout the day says "happy to you". And he always says it with a smile. Last Sunday we sang Happy Birthday to Kevin's brother John and sister Angela. After hearing the song, Rylan said "happy to you" the rest of the night. We all laughed with him and thought he was the cutest thing ever. Isn't it great to have these little babes around us to makes us so happy?
4 comments:
He is soooooo handsome Janell! What a cutie. He sounds so sweet too, I just wish that we could listen to all the cute things that he says!
Rylan looks like such a young gentleman, standing there with his hands at his side, so handsome!
Rylan looks like such a young gentleman, standing there with his hands at his side, so handsome!
What a cutie! I love little ties. Enjoy his sweet little comments and phrases while they last......Pretty soon he will start talking back to you!
Post a Comment