Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Happy Birthday


Happy birthday to my Pops! The greatest dad on the face of the earth. I am so happy to have my dad living only a 7 minute walk from my house. Even though he may never forgive me for lying to him (I didn't really borrow his truck to pick up a dresser...I was getting his cd player installed for his birthday) I know that he's always there ready to help me out. Just in the last year I have created an endless list of ways my father has helped: cutting and laying sod, loaning me his truck, tiling my kitchen (and hey dad, now I'm ready to do the bathrooms!), solving my slow drain issues, building me my very first garden (which gave me an abundance of delicious vegetables), moving us into our house, playing with Rylan (and even having fun!), giving me head and neck massages, feeding me a truckload of Quiznos sandwiches (and I don't think I'll ever be sick of them!), loaning me your tools for all our home improvement projects, having a blast in Hawaii (I'm ready to go back!), buying Rylan his birthday cake for his 1st birthday because I'm a slacker mom and always brush things off as "not a big deal", ...and the list goes on and on. See, isn't he a great dad?
I hope your birthday is full of joy and hopefully even a game of golf. Hole in one, here we come! Oh, and GO BYU!!!

No comments: