
Happy Birthday sweet Cam. We love you!
Camryn had her 2 year birthday yesterday. We helped her celebrate at her birthday party by eating cupcake ice cream cones and ice cream. The kids ran around my mom's house like crazies, but that's what they usually do. Poor Camryn tripped and hit her head right on the edge of an end table. It split her lip open and she cried for quite some time. That was the only injury and she seemed much better after she ate her ice cream. I was taking a picture of their little family and she kept pulling down her lip to show off her injury. I guess she wanted it documented for her other grandma to see.
Rylan has been having these screaming fits that last couple days, that actually kind of scare me. He will wake up after napping for an hour, just screaming at the top of his lungs. At first I thought maybe he had a nightmare. But a few times I've gone into his room to get him and there's been a little bit of blood on his sheets. So I thought maybe a very painful tooth just broke through and made his gums bleed. I checked his mouth but saw neither blood nor swollen gums. He's had a cold for the last couple weeks and his lips were dry, so I thought maybe his lips split open and bled a little(?). Well, yesterday I was cleaning the toilet while Ry was playing in the loft. Suddenly I heard screaming and came in to see what was going on...I've never figured it out. This morning on our walk he did it again. He just suddenly started screaming. And he goes stiff as a board which is strange. He'll just lay on the floor, not moving, but just stiff and screaming. I got worried and paranoid that maybe he's in pain (the lump under his arm, maybe?) so I called to talk to a nurse. She said it's probably nothing to worry about, until he goes unconscious (duh). She thought maybe it's his way of getting attention. I don't think so, but obviously I don't know what it is. If it really is just a stage, I sure hope he passes it soon, cause it scares me almost every time.
Other than that life is great and we're just enjoying our day to day life. I love October!
2 comments:
How fun! Happy Birthday! You guys sound like us over here getting together for all the celebrations with the family over at my parents house! It is a true blessing to have family close by!
Ummm...scary Janell! The blood has to have come from somewhere. I don't think that you are being paranoid-it sounds like he's uncomfortable. Maybe you should take him in to the doctor... the nurses never seem to make me feel better...or my children. I'm interested to see how he is doing now?
Post a Comment