And Asher makes me laugh, too. I need to get it on video because he claps with his feet. It's a talent he's picked up from laying on his back so much (he still is not a tummy boy). But he claps his feet and it really makes noise--real clapping noise. Maybe it doesn't sound so great, but it really is!!
What about Kevin? Yep, he's funny too! He's currently listening to an audio book that I randomly grabbed for him at the library. I just walked over to the audio books, grabbed one without reading what it was about, and he's listening to it. And today he said "I'll tell you what this book is like. It's like Twilight without the werewolves, vampires, and romance. And the main girl is psychic". Wait a minute....that sounds NOTHING like the Twilight book I read. How does it even compare? Then he assured me that the kids in the book are in high school. Oh yes Kevin, it is just like Twilight :)
2 comments:
i love it. what cute kids. - i mean Kevin too. :)
I can't stop laughing!
Post a Comment