Friday, May 22, 2009

My little baby is growin up

Asher has his first tooth!


Asher is always putting things in his mouth, as is the case with most babies I suppose. This is something Rylan never did so it's something different for us. And he drools more than Rylan ever did, too...probably because he's always putting stuff in his mouth! Yesterday afternoon I was checking his mouth for a tooth but I didn't see one or feel one. No surprise cause I've been checking nearly every day for awhile now. So last night I'm at my mom's house with Asher and my sis-in-law Amy said "Oh look he has a tooth!". What? I had just checked that afternoon. So I snuck and a peek and sure enough there was a little tooth pokin through. Cute! Of course it's a little exciting but a small piece of my heart was saddened because I just can't enough of baby gummy smiles. Yes, the teeth are cute but there's just something about those toothless grins that makes me happy.


No comments: