I'm not sure where I've been, or if anyone even knows, but why does Lady Gaga always have a crystal flashlight/magic wand when she performs? Is there a purpose behind it that I just don't get? Kevin and I laughed hysterically the first time we saw her perform...was it on SYTYCD? The crystal flashlight combined with her leotard costume left us rolling on the floor with tears streaming down our faces, wondering if the performance was maybe even a practical joke played on America. (Leotard costume not shown here.) I admit that she has some fun catchy songs, but seriously, every time I see that crystal flashlight I laugh. It's hard to take her seriously. Maybe I'm just getting too old and I'm not hip anymore...do the kids say "hip" these days? I gotta get out more.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
What Did I Miss?
I'm not sure where I've been, or if anyone even knows, but why does Lady Gaga always have a crystal flashlight/magic wand when she performs? Is there a purpose behind it that I just don't get? Kevin and I laughed hysterically the first time we saw her perform...was it on SYTYCD? The crystal flashlight combined with her leotard costume left us rolling on the floor with tears streaming down our faces, wondering if the performance was maybe even a practical joke played on America. (Leotard costume not shown here.) I admit that she has some fun catchy songs, but seriously, every time I see that crystal flashlight I laugh. It's hard to take her seriously. Maybe I'm just getting too old and I'm not hip anymore...do the kids say "hip" these days? I gotta get out more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
If you think you aren't 'hip' for not knowing the purpose of the magic wand you will be impressed with my 'unhipness' when you learn that I have no clue who that is. I've never heard of her or seen her before. Now I will have to find her on YouTube so see if I know any of her songs!
Ok, I may not be on the "hip" list either...Love Lady GaGa, but what is SYTYCD? I think I definatley missed something there :)
It does make me happy to imagine you and Kevin laughing so hard though!
not a clue who she is. not a clue what sytycd is. but girl, I think I'm totally hip, rad and totally awesome!
You really don't have a crystal magic wand? Where did you grow up?!?!
Found your blog, not sure through who, but nice to see what you have been up to and your cute family!
Tara Dalley~
Post a Comment