Happy Anniversary to my dear hubby! Six years ago today we were married in the Mt. Timpanogos, Utah Temple and what a blessing it is to be sealed to this man. I can honestly say that all 6 years have been absolutely wonderful. Okay, so six years isn't a long time, but I have full confidence that we will have many many more years to share together. He brings me happiness and joy and love. He is my best friend and I feel proud to call him "husband". I love you Kev!
So to celebrate we took Rylan to see Kung Fu Panda this morning (first showing of the day...my favorite!). We used to take Ry to the movies all the time and he'd sleep through it all. Well that only lasted until he was about 1 year. So it's been awhile since the three of us have been to the theatre together and I'm happy to say that Rylan did quite well. He did throw his empty box of raisins, but luckily no one was sitting in front of us! Not much of a celebration, right? Well, Kevin had to go to Scout Camp today so we couldn't really plan much. He will be back tomorrow and we're hoping to go to dinner. Maybe next year we'll have to plan something big!!
5 comments:
janell...happy anniversary to you guys. I am so thrilled that two of my groups of friends came together, and that you two met....did you actually meet at the cabin? I can't remember...I love you guys, I'm so glad you blog so that I can know what you're up to. You two are so cute.
love ya!
Happy Anniversary you guys!
Happy belated anniversary!!
happy anniversary!!
Congratulations! Where does the time go? You two are a great couple. I can't really picture either of you without the other.
Post a Comment