

We enjoyed a fun filled and food filled Cinco de Mayo party at my parent's house last night. And I'm serious...there was tons of food. Chicken enchiladas, cheese enchiladas, beans, rice, empanadas, taquitas, quesadillas, chips and many many types of dip, frozen drinks, tres leches cake, sopapillas (which we realize are not Mexican, but in fact NEW Mexican, so of course they were more than welcome at our fiesta!)...See, loads of food! The kids had a ball with the pinata and I'm happy to say, we've had perfect Spring weather around here the last few days. It was great to be outside after filling our bellies with the delicious food. I love having a reason to party!!
Of course, I had a take Rylan on a long walk this morning to try to burn off some of those calories. I got a new workout DVD in the mail yesterday so I'm hoping to do that as well. I need to do it, plus I'm always excited for a new dvd!
Our May seems to be full of fun activites. Father and Son's campout, the Beehive Bazaar, a bridal shower and a wedding, a breast cancer run (this Saturday...I'm really excited for it), Mother's Day, a flower planting party for my mother-in-law, Memorial Day... Yep this is gonna be a fun month! Let's just hope we get to participate in everything to enjoy it all to the fullest!
2 comments:
When you said you had a Cinco de Mayo party at your parents house you weren't kidding! That sounds like quite the party, and I suddenly have a craving for Mexican food...
hey girl...I don't know why I didn't ever see your blog before now! How are you? I hope you guys are doing well out there. Your little guy is so cute. I'm going to add you to my blog! I hope that's okay. Love ya!
Post a Comment